CSW Group are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the Data Protection Act 1998 and are committed to compliance with the Act. This notice explains how we use and share personal information which may be collected online, on paper or by email, telephone, or in person by different departments across CSW Group.
Our Data Protection Registration number is Z6484643
CSW Group collect, use, hold and share where necessary, information for the following purposes:
- To deal with the service that you requested – and to allow us to be able to communicate and provide services appropriate to your needs, and to monitor our performance in responding to your request.
- To ensure we meet our legal obligations.
- To prevent and detect fraud or crime.
- To process financial transactions including grants, payments, benefits and invoices involving us or when we are acting on behalf of local authorities or government bodies.
- To conduct research and surveys and to allow for the statistical analysis of data so we can plan the provision of services.
- Where necessary to protect individuals from harm or injury.
- Where you have consented to the processing.
- Where otherwise permitted under the Data Protection Act.
CSW Group adheres to the principles of the Data Protection Act in respect of processing data as Controller for our Data, and as Processor in terms of our contractual obligations. These principles are as follow:
Personal information (data relating to a living individual):
- Must be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Must be obtained for one or more specific and lawful purposes and only processed in a manner compatible with them.
- Must be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes defined.
- Must be accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
- Shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
- Must be processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights.
- Must be kept secure.
- Must not be transferred outside the European Economic Area unless there is adequate protection for the rights of data subjects.
If you have any questions about how CSW Group processes your information, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Andy Tellam on email email@example.com.
The ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) is the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights. Find out more about their work and the legislation they cover by visiting the website.
Click the panel below to visit the ICO website.
CSW Group Limited is a company limited by guarantee.
Registered Office : Poseidon House, Neptune Business Park, Cattedown, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 0SJ
Company Registration No.: 3029947 (Registered in England and Wales).