Before making a referral to us, please read our Charter. This will help you to learn more about what you can expect from us and what your responsibilities are in return.
- Young people, agencies and family can use this form.
- We have limited spaces on #Focus5 and regretfully not all referrals will result in a place on the project
- Please note that a young person in any form of paid work is ineligible for the project.
- Please provide the young person’s National Insurance number. We need this before we can start working with them on their bespoke pathway. We will only accept an application without an NI in exceptional circumstances, however, you will need to supply the reason for this upon application.If you need to get your NI reissued, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/national-insurance-numbers
- If you would prefer to supply the information using a paper copy please use the PDF or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our charter to learn more about what you can expect from us and what your responsibilities are in return.
This means the young person is not currently looking for work for some reason, (including being a full-time student or under the compulsory school leaving age).
This means the young person is actively looking for work.