Results are now in from the #Focus5 survey for Q4 of last year and we are thrilled with the stats, which prove the project is really making a difference!
150 young people completed a survey as they exit the project and they gave us a 90% satisfaction rate! They also felt very strongly that the project was better than they had initially expected, with 96% saying #Focus5 support exceeded expectations.
We also surveyed 34 young people who are halfway through their time on the project, who gave us an impressive 100% satisfaction rate for the work we are doing, and 85% of them say the project is helping them a lot.
In terms of how they felt we could improve the project, the overriding message is that they would have liked more time with their key workers and more of the amazing support and activities received!
We also surveyed some of the employers, education and training providers we're working with who gave us a 100% satisfaction rate, with 96% saying we are making an ongoing positive difference to participants.
Here are a few things the young people like best about #Focus5:
- Getting a job and joining college again
- Helping me find a placement to regain my confidence
- Improving my motivation
- Improved my knowledge about job seeking and my social skills, I was so quiet before
- Being able to have someone to talk to and being put into work experience
- The best thing about the project was it was flexible around certain needs
- I wasn't able to leave the house, but through working with you now I can
- Helping me get a job and CSCS card
- Being able to get my self-confidence back
- Getting into education
- Learning interview skills
- Discovering new pathways to employment
The #Focus5 project is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.